ICS Inks Screen Printing & Embroidery
Customer Project Guidelines
Please read this document completely and fill out the form below. All information contained within may change without notice. As updates to these guidelines occur, you may not be notified formally. As such, you must check the guidelines periodically for updates or changes. Please print and retain a copy of this page for your records. ALL CUSTOMERS MUST READ AND ACCEPT PROJECT GUIDELINE POLICY PRIOR TO FIRST ORDER.
1. SHOP MINIMUMS:
- SCREEN PRINTING:
- EIGHTEEN (18) item minimum for each new order. These can be assorted colors, sizes,and garment types.
- SETUP: $20 per screen
- NONE. We require a shop minimum of $25 for any embroidery project
- SETUP: $35 digitiper screen
- SCREEN PRINTING: 8-10 Business Days
- EMBROIDERY: 10-15 Business Days
- RUSH SERVICES AVAILABLE
- FORMATTING: Artwork should be in vector or raster format of at least 300 dpi.
- Acceptable file types include .CDR, .EPS, .AI, .PS, .PDF, .PNG.
- Artwork should be separated into layers.
- Text must be converted to outlines or curves.
- SIZING: We will set\adjust the size of the artwork to fit on the smallest garment. As such, the design may appear larger on smaller sized garments and smaller on larger garments.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN: We offer 30 minutes of free artwork design with every order. After which, graphic design is billed at $60 per hour.
- CUSTOM TEXT: Any custom lettering digitized will incur a minimum one-time charge of $5.
- LOGO: Any custom logos digitized will incur a one-time minimum charge of $25.
- PRODUCTION SAMPLES: production samples can only be provided for orders of 1,000 items or more. There must be sufficient lead time in the production schedule.
- MOCK-UP APPROVAL SYSTEM: We will provide you with a link to view and approve the online mock-up of your artwork designs to show ink colors, size, placement, etc. We will not begin production of your order until the mockup is formally approved. Approval is done by clicking the check mark on the left, typing your name in the field and clicking APPROVE. Any changes, comments or concerns may also be added to the mock-up where applicable.
- ONCE THE MOCK-UP IS APPROVED, IT IS CONSIDERED COMPLETE AND ACCURATE.
- ANY MISTAKES APPROVED ON THE MOCKUP ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER. ICS INKS ASSUMES ZERO RESPONSIBILITY IN REPRINTS, CORRECTIONS OR THE LIKE IN ANY CAPACITY.
- IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO CHECK ARTWORK FOR ACCURACY:
- Garment Color
- Print or Sew Locations
- Proper Spelling
- Relative Sizing
6. INK, THREAD AND GARMENT COLOR: No colors shown on mock-ups, logos, artwork, or the like should be considered color matched to a Pantone (PMS) color. We will do our best to match the color, however, we will not perform any color matching without your expressed written request.
- PMS Color matching is billed at our standard rate of $10.00 per color.
- COLOR CHANGES will incur a $5 per screen per color change. No Exceptions.
- ADDITIONS may be accepted with an additional fee.
- CANCELLATIONS: Once the order is placed and garments ordered, cancellations will not be accepted. All Sales are final.
- ICS INKS PROVIDED GARMENTS: When ordering your garments from us, We insure the following
- The garments are designed for imprint, new and direct from the distributor.
- 1% damage or spoilage allowance applied so customer should provide for misprint replacements.
- Any misprints will be replaced at no additional charge, so your order will be delivered complete with correct sizes and colors.
- CUSTOMER PROVIDED GARMENTS: We will gladly print your customer provided garments provided the following:
- The garments are NEW and NEVER WORN.
- They are of print quality and free from excessive lint, pills, fuzz, pet hair, etc.
- All tags, bags, and stickers must be removed.
- A $1.00 per garment fee to be billed to cover handling.
- MISPRINTED GARMENTS WILL NOT BE REPLACED OR DISCOUNTED.
9. MANUFACTURER DEFECTS: Not responsible for any manufacturing inconsistencies including, but not limited to,
- Incorrect sizing or labeling
- Stitching issues
- Color or Dye irregularities
- Holes or snags.
10. CLAIMS: All items should be inspected at pickup or delivery. We must be notified, in writing, of any discrepancy within 3 business days. Outside of this required notification period, all sales are final.
11. ABANDONED ITEMS: All items not picked up after 90 days from completion will be donated, repurposed or otherwise discarded without further notice. ICS Inks will not store or hold garments longer than 90 days. Any deposit or value therein will be forfeited by the customer.
12. PAYMENT TERMS: We require a deposit of 65% for projects in which we will be providing the garments. Balance is otherwise due at pickup.
- DEPOSITS: 65% prior to ordering garments
- TERMS: NET 15 and NET 30 terms upon approval.
13. METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept Cash, Check or a credit card. We can also accept several online payment types including Cash App, Zelle, Venmo and Paypal.
NOTE: Our turnaround time varies, and as such make no guarantees, expressed or implied, based on turnaround time or fulfillment.