ICS Inks Screen Printing & Embroidery Project Guidelines
ALL CUSTOMERS MUST READ AND ACCEPT PROJECT GUIDELINE POLICY PRIOR TO FIRST ORDER.
- SCREEN PRINTING: TWELVE (12) – For Screen printing, there is a 12 item minimum for each new order. These can be assorted colors, sizes,and garment types. We require a shop minimum of $15 for any screen printing project.
- EMBROIDERY: NONE. However, the minimum charge for any job is $4.50. We require a shop minimum of $25 for any embroidery project.
- PAYMENTS: We prefer Cash, Check, Square Cash App, Venmo, and PayPal. We can process your major Credit Cards with a 3% convenience fee.
- DEPOSITS: 65% deposit is due prior to project start. This deposit is nonrefundable and otherwise forfeited if the order is cancelled by the customer.
- TERMS: Balance due on order delivery unless otherwise noted. NET15 and NET 30 terms upon approval.
- FORMATTING: Artwork should be in vector or raster format of at least 300 dpi. Acceptable file types include .CDR, .EPS, .AI, .PS, .PDF, .PNG. Artwork should be separated into layers and all text is converted to outlines.
- SIZING: We will set\adjust the size of the artwork to fit on the smallest garment. As such, the design may appear larger on smaller sized garments and smaller on larger garments.
- TO BE PRINTED: We offer 30 minutes of free artwork design with every order. After which, graphic design is billed at $60 per hour.
- NOT TO BE PRINTED: We charge $60 per hour for all designs not to be printed. You may also purchase the design license outright.
- TEXT ONLY: Any custom lettering digitized will incur a minimum one-time charge of $10.
- LOGO DIGITIZING: Any custom logos digitized will incur a one-time minimum charge of $25.
All digitized files are the property of the customer and are available upon request.
- PRODUCTION SAMPLES: production samples can only be provided for orders of 1,000 items or more. There must be sufficient lead time in the production schedule.
- MOCK-UP APPROVAL SYSTEM: Generally within 2 business days of placing your order, we will provide you with a link to view and approve the online mock-up of your artwork designs. This mock-up will show ink colors, image sizes, placement, etc. We will not begin production of your order until the mock up is formally approved. Approval is done by clicking the check mark on the left, typing your name in the field and clicking APPROVE. Any changes, comments or concerns may also be added to the mock-up where applicable.
- FINAL APPROVAL: ONCE THE MOCK-UP IS APPROVED, IT IS CONSIDERED COMPLETE AND ACCURATE. ANY MISTAKES IN THE PRINTING ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER. ICS INKS ASSUMES ZERO RESPONSIBILITY IN REPRINTS, CORRECTIONS OR THE LIKE IN ANY CAPACITY.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO CHECK ARTWORK FOR ACCURACY:
- Garment Color
- Print or Sew Locations
- Proper Spelling
- Relative Sizing
INK, THREAD AND GARMENT COLOR: No colors shown on mock-ups, logos, artwork, or the like should be considered color matched to a Pantone (PMS) color. We will do our best to match the color, however, we will not perform any color matching without your expressed written request. PMS Color matching is billed at our standard rate of $10.00 per color.
- CHANGES: Once order is confirmed and mock-up approved, no changes to sizes or reduction of quantity will be allowed. Artwork cannot be changed.
- ADDITIONS may be accepted with an additional fee.
- COLOR CHANGES will incur a $5 per screen per color change. No Exceptions.
- CANCELLATIONS: Once the order is placed and garments ordered, cancellations will not be accepted. All SALES are final.
- ICS INKS PROVIDED GARMENTS: When ordering your garments from us, We insure the following
- The garments are NEW and direct from the distributor.
- Any misprints will be replaced at no additional charge.
- 1st screen fee waived. Each additional screen fee is billed at $15.00 each.
- Your order will be delivered complete with correct sizes and colors.
- CUSTOMER PROVIDED GARMENTS: We will gladly print your customer provided garments provided the following:
- The garments are NEW and NEVER WORN.
- They are of print quality and free from excessive lint, pills, fuzz, pet hair, etc. (ALL TAGS AND STICKERS SHOULD BE REMOVED)
- 2% damage or spoilage allowance applied so customer should provide for misprint replacements.
- A $1.00 per garment fee to be billed to cover handling.
- Forfeit of free screen fee.
- MISPRINTED GARMENTS WILL NOT BE REPLACED OR DISCOUNTED, however, ICS Inks reserves the right to discount or waive printing or sewing cost as an applicable recourse.
- MANUFACTURER DEFECTS: Not responsible for any manufacturing inconsistencies including, but not limited to,
- Incorrect sizing or labeling
- Stitching issues
- Color or Dye irregularities
- SCREEN PRINTING: 5-8 Business Days. Once the mock-up has been approved, the order will be put on our production schedule and will typically be produced within 5-8 business days.
- EMBROIDERY: 10-15 Business Days. The digitizing process can take anywhere from 24-48 hours. Once the digitizing is done and mock-up has been approved, the order will be put on our production schedule and will typically be produced within 10-15 business days.
NOTE: Our turnaround time varies. We are a production based shop and schedule projects based on deadline. ICS Inks renders no guarantees, expressed or implied, based on turnaround time or fulfillment.
All information contained within may change without notice. As updates to these guideline occur, you may not be notified formally. As such, you must check the guidelines periodically for updates or changes. Please print and retain a copy of this page for your records.